No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
GDC Impression Trays Edentulous Perforated S/8 Instruments Kit (ITRLEDPP8)
- Dental Impression tray Dentulous Perforated is used to take a negative imprint of hard (teeth) and soft tissues in the mouth from which a positive reproduction (cast or model) can be formed.
- Impression material is of liquid or semi-solid nature when first mixed and placed in the mouth.
The Impression Trays are of 2 main types:
- 1) Dentulous: These are trays that are used to take impressions of people with teeth or of a dentulous mouth.
- 2) Edentulous: These are trays that are used to take impressions in an edentulous mouth or a patient without teeth.
- Perfect tools specially designed for dental work!
- Material: high-Quality
- Individually wrapped and disinfection. It can be used directly.
- Angled handle for ease of insertion and removal.
- Shorter gingival height for increased patient comfort and ease of use.
- Excellent retention.
- Good grip.