No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
GDC Surgical Instruments S/10 In Pouch Surgical Instruments Kit (SISP10)
- Ergonomic Design
- Ratched, finger scissors – ring instrument
- Light Weighted – Less Fatigued
- Sharp working ends
- Made of high-grade Stainless steel
- Corrosion Resistant
- Autoclavable at 135 degrees Celsius
Basic surgical instruments. A must-have for every clinic !!
Instruments included in the kit are:
- Iris Scissors Curved is ideal for fine tissue cutting
- Iris scissors side curved to have an angled beak for cutting in those posterior hard-to-reach areas.
- Scalpel Handle round straight will hold your surgical blades firmly to avoid any slippage in the patient’s mouth
- Bone Curettes is very essential for curettage to remove any debris from the socket
- Moons Probe is a flat-handled instrument with a blade perpendicular to the handle which fulfils the need for elevation of the mucoperiosteal flap prior to extraction
- Bone File Miller Col-burn is an instrument used in bone filing to eliminate any minor bony spicules before suturing
- Periosteal Elevator Molt No.9 is a perfect tool for elevating the mucoperiosteal flaps before starting any minor surgery
- Bone Rongeur is the finest bone rongeur for cutting sharp bony edges or spicules
- Artery forceps 160mm is another armamentarium quintessential for holding those minute instruments while performing your impaction surgery
- Needle holder Mayo Hagar 160mm holds your needle firmly while suturing