No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
GDC Root Elevators Coupland Standard (Ea2c)
Used as a lever during the extraction of a tooth or retained roots. It is pushed in between the gums and the tooth exterior and used to loosen the tissue surrounding the tooth.
- Uniquely Designed
- High Quality
The elevator consists of the following components
INDICATIONS FOR USE
- Reflect mucoperiosteal membrane
- Luxate, remove teeth that cannot be engaged by forceps
- Remove carious or fractured roots
- Loosen teeth prior to application of forceps
- Split teeth which have grooves cut into them
- Remove intra radicular bone