No products in the cart.
- Dental Impression tray Dentulous Perforated is used to take a negative imprint of hard (teeth) and soft tissues in the mouth from which a positive reproduction (cast or model) can be formed.
- Impression material is of liquid or semi-solid nature when first mixed and placed in the mouth.
The Impression Trays are of 2 main types:
- 1) Dentulous: These are trays that are used to take impressions of people with teeth or of a dentulous mouth.
- 2) Edentulous: These are trays that are used to take impressions in an edentulous mouth or a patient without teeth.
- The impression trays serve as a carrier for the material used in creating the mould of teeth and adjacent structures.
- There are several types depending on the size and shape of the jaw of the patient.
- The Impression Trays are of 2 main types:
- Dentulous: These are trays that are used to take impressions of people with teeth or of a dentulous mouth.
- Edentulous: These are trays that are used to take impressions in an edentulous mouth or a patient without teeth.
Zhermack Tropicalgin is normal-setting chromatic alginate with tropical flavour and is indicated for removable prosthesis, study models, and antagonists in the fixed and removable prosthesis.
- Used for removable prosthesis, study models, the antagonist in the fixed and removable prosthesis.
- Dentsply Zelgan Advanced is a dust-free irreversible hydrocolloid alginate impression material that can be used to make perfect preliminary dental impressions with excellent reproducibility of the anatomical features of the dental arches.
- Special formulation of the powder eliminates dust during mixing. This aids the clinician to make dental impressions of higher quality. To enhance the adhesion of the impression of the tray, alginate tray adhesive materials may be used.
- Impreceed is a high-precision alginate impression material for detailed reproduction of dental impressions.Impreceed is a dust free alginate.
- Normal working & setting time and is indicated for removable prothesis, study models, antagonists in the fixed and removable prosthesis.
- It exhibits fast absorption of water and enhances the ease of mix.
- The final mix of the impression material is a homogenous mass with smooth and compact surfaces. The impression can be stored for a long time before pouring the casts.
- Speedex has elastic recoverability and reproduction, which is otherwise only achieved by A-Silicones.
- As a result of the low shrinkage, impressions remain dimensionally stable and can be cast for up to 7 days without problems.
- Furthermore, this premium C-Silicone shows outstanding wettability and excellent flow characteristics.
- The Speedex system gives the advantage to work with only one activator for 3 consistencies.
- LIGHT BODY: Appropriate thixotropy. Smooth but does not flow down being applied on the upper tooth.
- Because of high hydrophilicity and ideal flow, able to realize details for precise impression.
- High elasticity and resistance for tearing guarantee safety from negative deformation.
- High affinity with plaster enables detailed modelling. Compatibility with products of other manufacturers is excellent.