No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Meenakshi Dental Chair Mount Unit
- Body Contoured Electrically operated four programmable chair, Right arm rotatable.
- LED Operating light having 30000lux, On/Off & intensity control by non-touch sensor with 3 directional movement.
- Chair side porcelain spitoon with auto water connection for spittoon and tumbler by switch operation
- High and Low vacum motorised CRS suction (375 Ltrs/min)
- Assistant Console having chair control
- 3-way syringe – 2 Nos
- Beecool Turbo II light cure
- Modular delivery system Hanging cords
- 2 Airotor points
- Supreme micromotor 35,000rpm with digital display of speed.
- X-Ray Viewer
- Supreme scaler with five scaling Tip
- SS instrument Tray
- “EURO” Dental operator’s stool
With the “FARO” LED Operating light and Monitor mounts, Chamundi Dental Chair is one of our flagship products. With a body electrically operated four programmable chair and rotatable right arm, Chamundi Dental Chair Mount Unit is designed keeping the comfortableness of patient in mind.
A relaxed patient is always a positive factor, allowing dentists to carry out treatment to the very best of their abilities. Anatomically shaped to cradle the body, the chair always gives correct support, even where the patient is of small stature. Combined patient chair movements ensure correct alignment of the lower limbs and constant, proper support of the patient’s shoulders, thus preventing undesirable tension in the neck and shoulders themselves.
The headrest allows the patient to keep his/her head in a comfortable position without causing any compressions to the diaphragm and without causing a rush of blood to the head. Multi-function Foot control can be used to operate patient chair movement, activate Chip Air and Chip Water on the instrument in use and also activate the extracted instrument.
Highlight – Faro Light
Even the sunlight affects the color perception; At changing of the seasons or hours of the day we see different colors. Therefore it is essential to have a good light source that can give accurate information to the doctor. The LED Operating light having 30000lux, on/off and intensity control by non-touch sensor with 3 directional movement can capture the tiny details of the operative field with minimal effort.