No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Ivoclar Vivadent Tetric N-Collection System KIT/N-BOND
- Light Cure Composite Material
- Bulk Fill is possible due to Ivocerin, the patented light initiator
- Special filler technology ensures low shrinkage stress
- Esthetic results are achieved quickly and efficiently in the posterior region
Tetric N-Bond is a light-curing, nano-filled single-component adhesive which is used in conjunction with the total etch technique.
Best partner for Tetric N-Bond is the phosphoric acid gel N-Etch. Tetric N-Bond is used in the placement of direct composite and compomer restorations as well as in the adhesive luting of indirect restorations made of all-ceramic and composite materials involving light-curing.
Tetric N-Bond is available in the bottle or the innovative VivaPen.
- Restoration of deciduous teeth
- Restorations in the posterior region (Class I and II)
- Class V restorations (cervical caries, root erosion, wedge-shaped defects)
- Preventive resin restorations in molars and premolars
Tetric N-Bond contains phosphoric acid acrylate, HEMA, Bis-GMA, urethane dimethacrylate, ethanol, film-forming agent, initiators and stabilizers.
|Curing light||Material||HIgh Power program||Soft power program||Low Power program|
||Tetric N- Bond||–||–||10s|
- Consistently high bond strength
- Reduced postoperative sensitivity
- Acetone free chemistry
- Comfortable- time saving
- If the patient is allergic to any of the components of Tetric N-Bond or if the stipulated working technique cannot be used. –
- Tetric N-Bond must not be used in combination with purely self-curing composite materials. Always activate dual-curing materials with light.
- Direct pulp cappings
- In rare cases, components of Tetric N-Bond may lead to sensitization. In such cases, the products should no longer be used. –
- To avoid possible irritation of the pulp, areas close to the pulp should be protected with a suitable pulp/dentin protector (selectively apply a calcium hydroxide-based preparation in areas close to the pulp).
Tetric n ceram composit 10 srg(Neno composit)
- Special shade( B2D/ BLEACH L / TRANSLUCENT)
- Bleach L/1
- Tetric flow
- Tn bond 6gm