No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Dentsply M-Access K-Files 25mm
₹250 – ₹325
For cleaning and shaping of the canal.
- Dentsply M Access K Files are stainless steel dental k files used in endodontics.
- The cross-sections of the Dentsply k files are square from sizes 6 – 40 and triangular from size 45 onwards.
- The k files by Dentsply have an ergonomic handle and safety grooves that improve functionality.
- Debriding and cleaning of the root canal.
- Removal of all infected and affected dentin.
- Smoothing of the canal walls.
- Tapering of the canal to receive a filling.
- Exploration and access to the orifice
- Give straight-line access to the canals.
- Achievement and maintenance of apical patency.
- More flexible.
- The recommended motion of action is clockwise with rotation at half turn twists.
- The M-Access K-file works on the “pull” stroke – that is, by scraping the canal walls as it is withdrawn from the canal.
- It is advanced to the full working length rotated 1/4 to 1/2 turn clockwise, and withdrawn while being pressed against one of the walls.
- The process is repeated against each of the walls in turn until the canal is sufficiently enlarged to proceed to the next size instrument.
- Do not proceed too quickly – it is preferable to utilize an instrument to the maximum extent possible before proceeding to the next instrument in the series.
- The file must be cleaned repeatedly during use; never use an instrument packed with filings or debris.
- The comprehensive and affordable hand file range specifically designed to offer clinicians simplicity and efficiency.
- Ergonomically designed handle.
- A complete and comprehensive range.
- The silicone stop marker identifies the direction of the tip in the root canal.
- The K-File cross-section is square from 6 to 40 and triangular from 45 onwards