No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
GDC Impression Tray Dentulous Perforated Kit Set of 8 (ITRLDPP8)
- The impression trays serve as a carrier for the material used in creating the mould of teeth and adjacent structures.
- There are several types depending on the size and shape of the jaw of the patient.
- The Impression Trays are of 2 main types:
- Dentulous: These are trays that are used to take impressions of people with teeth or of a dentulous mouth.
- Edentulous: These are trays that are used to take impressions in an edentulous mouth or a patient without teeth.