No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Dentsply M-Access K-Files 21mm
For cleaning and shaping of the root canal
- The comprehensive and affordable hand file range specifically designed to offer clinicians simplicity and efficiency.
- The K-File cross-section is square from 006 to 040 and triangular from 045 onwards.
- Used with rasping or pulling motion.
- Ergonomically designed handle.
- A complete and comprehensive range.
- The silicone stop marker identifies the direction of the tips in the root canal.
- Selective preparation of curved canal walls.
- Provide tactile sensation when cleaning or shaping root canals
- K-Files are used for penetration and enlargement of the canal.
- Debriding and cleaning of the root canal.
- Removal of all infected and affected dentin.
- Smoothing of the canal walls.
- Obtain straight-line access.
- Use instruments in sequence, Never skip sizes.
- Never force an instrument inside the canal.
- Minimize the forcing of debris through the apical foramen by employing gentle instrumentation and proper measurement control.
- Always work in a wet canal (flooded with irrigating solution). RC-Prep (a chelating agent) may be used by the more experienced clinician.
- Clean instruments frequently during their use.
- Never use an instrument that is dull or that shows signs of rust or wear (untwisting, burnished areas, etc.) discard used instruments frequently, especially in small sizes.
- Proper irrigation and recapitulation has to be done before using the next higher number file.