No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
GDC Scissors Iris – Straight (11.5cm) (S17)
Iris Scissors are used for delicate tissue dissection and fine suture removal. They measure four and a half inches.
Used for different purposes, such as cutting the gums, sutures, or bandages.
- Finger – Ring instrument
- Small Scissors – Fine Work
- Excellent Design – For a Comfortable grip
- Light Weighted – Less Fatigued
- Four different Available Shapes
- Straight, Curved, Side Curve, Angular
- Sharp pointed tip
- Commonly for detailed dissection of fine tissues and fine suture removal
- Made of high-grade Stainless steel
- Corrosion Resistant – Passivated
- Autoclavable at 135 degrees Celsius