No products in the cart.
Used as a lever during the extraction of a tooth or retained roots. It is pushed in between the gums and the tooth exterior and used to loosen the tissue surrounding the tooth.
- Type: Winter Cryer Root Elevator
- Category: Oral Surgery
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Disposable/Reusable: Reusable
- Autoclavable: Yes
- Tooth Extracting forceps are used to extract teeth designed for use in specific areas of the mouth.
- The beak is shaped to conform snugly to the contour of the tooth.
- This makes it easier to reach different teeth effectively. Dental forceps handles are shaped so that a maximum amount of force can be applied to the beaks, while the handles are still in a comfortable position for the oral surgeon set of 12 pieces, designed with improved grasping quality and matte finish for secured exodontia procedure, comes in a safe leather bag.